Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Wellsvilles - Breathtaking, Hard, and Totally Worth It


Hiking the Wellsville was Epic! 

It was, I have to admit a harder hike then I expected. Like huffing and puffing hard :) 

Even before I scaled this steepest mountain range in the world, I was always been in awe by the majesty and beauty of these peaks. Above is a picture I took when I was flying in a private plane in Cache Valley. They snow topped peaks are just flat out gorgeous. This last summer I took a hike to the very top with a group of friends. We climbed to the very peak of the Wellsvilles. Again in awe I took a panorama at the peak (see below)

Click the Pano to view larger

The struggle to reach the top was totally worth it. The view alone! The vista was breathtaking. I had such a feeling of accomplishment as I stood on top of that mountain. You can't trade that for anything.



Here are some other pics of the Wellsville's from the internet!




No comments:

Post a Comment