Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Splash 1/4

Hello friends,

If you are the kind of person that checks email and blog every day I bet you have been disappointed with me not updating in so long but if you are reading this, read on, because I am going to write a bout my hectic summer which has kept me from blogging so long.



#1. Arches

I went to Arches!!! I have seen the Utah licence plates and always wished I could go there myself. I went in the beginning of summer with some of my new friends. They are Awesome! So if you are one of those friends who went with me, pat yourself on your back. At Arches we got the best camping spot where we could play on fins (a rock structure) day and night. If you thought capture the flag was fun at your house, you should have seen our Capture The Flag. I am so glad I brought my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment