Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Key of Liberty



I have been taking an awesome class on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. for the requirements to pass the class we are asked to right essays depending on the question. Below I will share the first one.

Question: What is my Responsibility to America and Freedom?

Sacred Trust

For America to be free it is essential to have virtuous people. These virtuous people are loyal, obedient, trustworthy, and kind. If there is a virtuous people then they will vote for selfless, serves minded presidents, governors, and congress men/women. these good men and women will make freedom based decisions that will benefit the people. I feel my responsibility to America and freedom is to stay informed, study on the candidates and make an educated vote. help as a citizen in my responsibility by selfless service and helping others. actively serve in my chosen religion by supporting my church leaders and their decisions also by doing my part in my church. building up my family and others with helpful encouragement. Pursue a excellent education and study freedom through reading books and writing down my thoughts. choose not to be any form of tyrant while not bulling others less fortunate. treating others with respect and standing up to all tyrants alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment